Today my mom turned 55, and in 3 months, on the 12th of january, I will turn 30. Sometimes I freak about it, but most of the time I feel pretty calm about it. I do not feel 30 at all, and to me it is just a number. Have I achieved everything I wanted to achieve because turning 30? Not at all. When I was 14 I was sure that I would be a lawyer living in USA(I was going through an Ally McBeal kind of phase), and that I would meet my soul mate by the time I was 30. The last thing could still happen:-) Today I am really glad that I did not choose that path, because being a lawyer is so not for me!
The bucket list reminds me of the things I want to do at some point, but not necessarily before I turn a certain age.
My bucket list
1) Spend at least 2 months in New York
2) Live and work abroad – divide my time between Denmark and England/U.S.A/?
3) Learn how to dive
4) Start my own coaching company
5) Write a book
6) Go to Prince Edward Island
7) Take a road trip across USA.
8) Visit Australia and New Zealand
9) Do yoga on Bali
10) Run a Marathon
11) See the sunset on Hawaii.
12) Learn French, Italian, Greek and Russian.
13) Work as a freelance journalist
14) Help women across the world
15) Buy a beautiful house in the country somewhere in Denmark
16) Star in a musical
17) Visit Venice
18) Book a photo shoot with the amazing Christina Greve
So that’s my bucket list for now… I am sure more things will find its way to the list ♥