I don’t really believe in New Year´s resolutions, as I see every day as a new opportunity to impact changes in your life. However, as it is tradition, it might be a good idea to take a closer look at what I want to change, archive etc. In 2014:
1) Get back on track when it comes to living a healthy life. I have not been training for months, though I love it and know it is good for me.
2) Do a new thing at least once a week.
3) Keep saving up for travelling in 2014♥
4) Spend a lot of time outdoors.
5) Keep staying true to myself, no matter what others might think of me.
6) Dance more
7) Get a more vintage, but still professional wardrobe( and still filled with colors, which makes it ME) ♥
8) Get a job! And not just any job, but The job.
9) Write, write, write♥
10) See Paris again♥
11) I will not be afraid to take chances, no matter how much it scares me.
This year has already started out really good. When I woke up, I decided to go for a run, not caring that I was still sick. And it was wonderful. I didn’t run for long, but just getting outside and using some of that pent-up energy, was just what I needed. And last night, as I listened to the firework outside and was not able to sleep, I spend more then an hour just writing and writing. Practising my art♥
This day has been the perfect beginning to the year, and I hope it reflects how the rest of the year will be. I have promised myself, not to let my unemployment situation get me down anymore, but focus on the good things that it brings me instead, and enjoy my freedom as long as it lasts.
I have been accepted to this project which starts on Monday, where I, with a group of other unemployed graduates coming from other fields then myself, will be solving a case for a business in Aarhus. I do not know which one I have been assigned to yet, but no matter what, I think it will be interesting, and good for me to have something to get up to every morning. The project will finish by the end of March, where another great opportunity will probably show itself. I am sure of it. Or maybe sooner. I am going to apply for this amazing job in Copenhagen, and I actually think I might have a chance of getting it♥
Found on pinterest.
2014 – I welcome you♥